- CNLP Day, Horticulture 101 and Education Trade Show Conference
CNLP Day - Thursday, February 1, 2018
Horticulture 101 – Thursday, February 1, 2018
Membership Meeting – Thursday, February 1, 2018
Education/Trade Show - Friday, February 2, 2018
We are pleased to announce our keynote speaker – Kerry Ann Mendez. As an award-winning garden designer, author and lecturer, Kerry Ann Mendez focuses on time-saving gardening techniques, workhorse plants and sustainable practices. She has been on HGTV and in numerous magazines including Horticulture, Fine Gardening, Garden Gate and Better Homes & Gardens. Kerry Ann was awarded the 2014 Gold Medal from the Massachusetts Horticultural Society for her horticultural accomplishments. She has published three popular gardening books - her most recent, The Right-Size Flower Garden focuses on exceptional plants and design solutions for busy and aging gardeners. In 2016 Kerry Ann introduced National Gardening Webinars that is attended by hundreds across the country. For more about Kerry Ann visit www.pyours.com.
Location : Salvatore's Italian Gardens Restaurant 6461 Transit Rd Depew, NY 14043
Contact : PLANT WNY (716) 741-8047
- There is a change to the seminar schedule for Friday, February 2. Sally Cunningham, CNLP will be presenting Hostas & their Shady Friends from 2:30 - 3:30pm in place of Mike Shadrack
- There will be a silent auction on Friday only. Donations are needed. The auction benefits the Foundation and the Foundation is bringin you this two-day event
- CNLP credits and DEC credits are available. DEC credits are approved as listed below:
- Replacement for Ash Trees: Category Credits: 3a, 25
- Facts About Roundup: Category Credits: 3a, 25
- Tried and True Disease Problems on Trees, Shrubs and Perennials:
Category Credits: 3a, 9, 25
- New Bothers for NY Ornamentals in the Landscapes and Nurseries:
Category Credits: 3a, 9, 25
- All About Weeds: Category Credits: 3a, 25
- Beneficial Insects 101: Category Credits: 3a, 25
For all the details of the show, including the seminars and speaker info, click on the brochure.
Just need the registration form? Click Here
Register Online and Payment options:
- Pay by check: Make checks payable to PLANT WNY Foundation and mail to PO Box 712, East Amherst, NY 14051 - print out the Registration Form (found above) and mail with your check.
- New for 2018 - register and pay online. If you are registering for more than one day or for several people, you will need to fill out a quick registration form for each. Please indicate their name and lunch selection for Thursday (Friday is a buffet.) You can then pay for all your registrations at the end with one payment.
Thank you to our sponsors and exhibitors.
– Silver Sponsor
– Bag Sponsor
Akron Tree Farms
Attica Package Company, Inc.
Bobcat of Buffalo
Chestnut Ridge Nursery, Inc.
CST - Concrete Stone & Tile
Experienced Brick & Stone
Finger Lakes Mulch and Soil Products, LLC
Gernatt Asphalt Products, Inc.
Horticultural Associates of Rochester, Inc.
IPM Laboratories, Inc
Lakeside Sod Supply Co., Inc.
Lavocat's Family Greenhouse & Nursery, Inc.
MTE Turf Equipment Solutions
Niagara County Community College - Horticulture Program
Preferred Seed Company, Inc.
Prides Corner Farms
Russell's Tree & Shrub Farm, LLC
Scranton's Thruway Builders Supplies
SiteOne Landscape Supply
U.S. Department of Labor – OSHA
Seminar information will be posted as soon as it is finalized. Please contact (716) 741-8047 to be placed on our mailing and email list.